- Copyright 2017 Hongkun USA, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms. Your access to and use of this Web site (this "Site") is subject on your compliance with the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein. Hongkun USA, LLC. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions. You can view the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by visiting this Web page. Please note that Web sites launched by any affiliates, subsidiaries or divisions of Hongkun USA LLC may be governed by separate terms and conditions.
2. Use of Information on this Site. Any use of this Site is for your personal use only. Hongkun USA LLC authorizes you to copy any portion of this Site, which is not the property of third parties, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial use only by you or any person within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copies of information obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Any other use of materials contained on this Site, including, without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation and republication without the written permission of Hongkun USA LLC is expressly prohibited.
3. User Conduct. You agree that you will not use this Site to: (a) Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services, or (b) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or ordinance.
4. Links. Links contained in this Site are intended for informational purposes only. Hongkun USA has no control over such Web sites, makes no representations about such Web sites, does not endorse such Web sites and assumes no responsibility for any content or materials on or available from such Web sites.
5. Hongkunusa.com utilizes Google Map functionality in various sections of the desktop and mobile websites to provide you with the ability to locate and obtain directions to our properties and nearby attractions. While utilizing these maps, you agree to
6. No Resale of Services. You will not duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services or access to the Services.
7. Modifications to Services. Hongkun USA LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or a portion of the Services with or without notice. You agree that Hongkun USA LLC shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
8. Termination of Services. Hongkun USA LLC reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services or your access to the Site, for any reason. Any termination pursuant to this provision may be without prior notice and you agree that Hongkun USA LLC shall not be liable to you for such termination.
9. Limitation of Liability. Hongkun USA LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, reliance, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or data, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties or any other damages whatsoever, whether arising as a contract, negligence or tort action, in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the Site or the Services.
10. Governing Law. Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this Site or the Services shall be governed by New York law without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the county of New York, New York, USA.
11. Trademarks. The following are trademarks of Hongkun USA LLC, its affiliates or subsidiaries: Hongkun USA and Hongkun USA Development, Yirun Investment.. The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are trademarks of Hongkun USA LLC and others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted, whether by implication or otherwise, and any use of any trademark contained on this Site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
12. Contact Information. Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. General Information. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Hongkun USA LLC and govern your use of the Site and the Services. The failure of Hongkun USA LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the applicable provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.